wibako

Hello Mechanics! I have a Volvo issue.

Postprzez Scott103 » 27 Wrz 2021 21:16

Hello!

So I need some advice.

I have a 1999 Volvo XC V 70. It's been a good car. A few months ago it had an issue where it would stall. I'll explain the stalling issue later on. Anyways so I took my Volvo to the mechanic and it turns out that it was a faulty ignition switch. They replaced it. The issue should have been fixed.

During the repair, I got a new truck. After the Volvo was repaired, it has been parked for a month and a half.

Yesterday I tried starting it and the stalling issue occured again. Like it was never fixed.

So this is the stalling issue....

So if I first try to start the car, it fires up, then the RPMs take a dive and the car dies. I turn on the car once again and it dies. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to get it to successfully start (by successfully I mean by not dying). Many times during the 5 to 10 minutes, it struggles to even turn over. Once I get to the point where it won't die anymore, I let it let idle. After this point, I can turn off the car and back on with out it dying. I now can drive the car...but I don't fully trust it.

That's until it is off for a while then I need to repeat the process.

No idea what's going on. Before I brought it to the shop, it would even die on me while I was driving. I'd have to pull over and restart it.

Thanks for all your help and advice!!

Scott103
Nowicjusz

Maszyna: nunn

Firma: nunn

Reklama

simmet

Postprzez mumin700 » 28 Wrz 2021 07:53

Check the fuel conectors first
Naprawa maszyn rolniczych i budowlanych- Wadowice, tel. 787 828 090

mumin700
Fachoperator

Maszyna: brak

Firma: Naprawa maszyn Wadowice

Postprzez czesciarz » 29 Wrz 2021 10:24

I had simillar situation when gasket on fuel filter was wrong fitted.

czesciarz
Młodszy operator

Maszyna: volvo

Firma: Volvo

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich: Sortuj według

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości

nazwa

tekst alternatywny × Nie pokazuj więcej